The Flagship Turn-Based Strategy Game Returns!
Sid Meier’s Civilization V Mac reinvigorates the classic turn-based strategy genre with an astonishing new engine built from the ground-up for this flagship edition of the Civilization franchise. Players are introduced to an entirely new combat system, deeper diplomatic interactions and a cavalcade of expanded features that deliver a fully immersive experience providing hours of entertainment as players build and defend their empire on their quest to become the greatest ruler the world has ever known.
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion), 10.9.5 (Mavericks), 10.10.5 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.12 (Sierra)
- CPU Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
- CPU Speed: 2.2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 8 GB
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 2600
- Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 8800
- Video Card (Intel): HD 4000
- Video Memory (VRam): 256 MB
- Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard
- Operating System: SteamOS
- CPU Processor: Intel Core i3, AMD A10
- CPU Speed: 2.24 GHz
- Memory: 4GB
- Hard Disk Space: 10GB
- Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 6450/Nvidia 640/Intel Iris Pro
- Video Memory (VRAM): 1GB
© 1991-2017 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. Sid Meier’s Civilization V, Civ, Civilization, 2K Games, Firaxis Games, Take-Two Interactive Software and their respective logos are all trademarks of Take-Two interactive Software, Inc. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All rights reserved. Published and distributed by Aspyr Media, Inc. “Aspyr” and the Aspyr “star” logo are federally registered trademarks of Aspyr Media, Inc. All rights reserved. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Unauthorized copying, reverse engineering, transmission, public performance, rental, or pay for play is strictly prohibited. All rights reserved.