Experience the Power of the Dark Side
The story and action of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed expands with the release of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition, a special new version of the game that shows players the deepest, darkest side of the Force in a story that puts them on a collision course with Luke Skywalker himself. The Ultimate Sith Edition includes all of the original missions found in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed as well as three new levels set in iconic Star Wars locales and a host of new costumes and character models.
Minimum System Requirements
Does your Mac meet the minimum requirements?
Find out now by using Mac Match on GameAgent.com!
- Operating System: 10.7.5 (Lion), 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion), 10.9.5 (Mavericks), 10.10.5 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- CPU Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
- CPU Speed: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 26 GB
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 3870
- Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 8800
- Video Card (Intel): HD 3000
- Video Memory (VRam): 256 MB
- Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard
Gamepad Support: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed supports the Microsoft Xbox 360 wired gamepad only.
- Operating SystemWindows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2. Windows 7
- CPU Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 5200+
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video Card: 3D Hardware Accelerator Card Required – 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 256 MB Video Memory with Shader 3.0 support
- Video Card: ATI Radeon 2600 / NVidia Geforce 8600
- Windows XP/Vista compatible mouse and keyboard or Microsoft Xbox 360 Wired Controller
LucasArts and the LucasArts logo are registered trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd. © 2008-2015 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. & ® or ™ as indicated. All rights reserved. Published and distributed by Aspyr Media, Inc. “Aspyr” and the Aspyr “star” logo are federally registered trademarks of Aspyr Media, Inc. All rights reserved. The ratings icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners.