Hail to the King, baby! We are thrilled to let our Duke Nukem lovers know that the DLC packs for Duke Nukem Forever are now available on the Mac App Store and come FREE with the purchase of the full version title!
You better believe that’s not all! We are also offering the full version of Duke Nukem Forever on the Mac App Store for only $9.99 through April 12th!
These two awesomely ass-kicking DLCs include:
Hail to the Icons Parody Pack, which contains three new game modes, and four new multiplayer maps each with new weapons, including:
- Three All-New Modes—Freeze Tag provides some of the most fun team gameplay in Duke Nukem Forever.
- Call of Duke—Duke engages in modern combat in a war-torn city. Foes don’t stand a chance against the Duke when he spams the map with the N00b T00b.
- Sandpit —Players take the role of mini-Duke in a giant sandbox with two bases at either end made out of children’s toys. This map features Sticky Bombs.
- Inferno—Time machine engage! Duke does combat in a hellish landscape of lava and teleporters.
- 2Forts1Bridge—Give him a minigun and he’ll take down all comers.
Duke Nukem: The Doctor Who Cloned Me includes brand new weapons, all-new enemy types and bosses, more Achievements, new multiplayer maps, and brand new interactive items within the world:
- Sky-High—The alien-infested corporate offices of Pooty, Inc. near the center of Las Vegas. This map includes three indoor floors taken over by the aliens and two rooftops, jump pads, stairwells, and building-to-building combat.
- Command—EDF command center with an imprisoned BattleLord at its core! A two-level map featuring winding stairs, straightaway corridors, and jump pads.
- Drop Zone—Rooftop of Duke’s Lady Killer Casino featuring indoor and outdoor combat and stairwells for platforming, an EDF dropship on landing pad, and a bottomless pit.
- Biohazard—Fight in the Breston Plant Nuclear Power facilities and compete across multiple floors in locker rooms, restrooms with showers, control rooms, and the nuclear waste storage room.
Prove you’ve got balls of steel and grab some Duke Nukem action from the Mac App Store before it’s too late.
BACK TO MAIN NEWS PAGE