Aspyr's critically-acclaimed iOS game Sushi Mushi (available as a free, universal download for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch) has received a major update that brings tons of great changes to the game, including a simplified scoring system, powerful new power-ups, and the ability to customize the look of players' monsters!
Here's an official rundown of what's new in version 2.0:
More time to play with Time Extenders
- Collecting Bento Buddies now adds time to the game clock
- When you level up your Bento Buddy, extra time is added to the game clock when that Buddy is collected
Take-Out Surprise Boxes
- Hanabi Rockets – 3 fireworks destroy all sushi bites in their path
- Bento Buddies – Bento Buddies can now come from Take-Out Boxes. This is important since Bento Buddies award extra game time
- Revised Shuffle – Shuffle is more powerful now. When activated, it will shuffle any visible Bento Buddies to the bottom of the screen where they will be collected.
- Reversal of Fortune – Turns bad Take-Out Box Surprises to good ones.
- Six additional new monsters
- Many more fortunes
- Revised Game Score synopsis screens - now easier to understand.
- Every 24 hours, you can ‘nudge’ your opponent to play their turn.
- Better matchmaking for Random Opponents for more challenging games.
- Share your successes and fortunes via Twitter and Facebook, and receive coins/rewards when you do so.
- Facebook pictures of opponents within the Lobby for players who have signed in using Facebook.
- Within the Game Score screens, you can tap on your opponent’s monster to see their stats.
- Accessorize your monster with headgear, level belt bling, bracelets and other wrist wear, necklaces and belts.
- Removed defensive and offensive moves to simplify strategy. What you collect you eat, and the more you collect the better.
- Color and Shape rolls still in game with bonuses for each.
- Shape rolls, formerly Rob Rolls, give more points.
- Bonus points for each bite collected above the minimum of 3 pieces of sushi.
- Removed Dragon or Super Dragon Rolls
You can learn more about Sushi Mushi by visiting the Aspyr.com product page, or you can download now from the App Store!
BACK TO MAIN NEWS PAGE