This one goes out to all you Duke Nukem fans out there! Aspyr has released two shiny new DLCs available to download for Duke Nukem Forever Mac on Steam, including Hail to the Icons Parody Pack and The Doctor Who Cloned Me. We are pumped to confirm a Mac App Store version of these DLCs is to follow in the coming weeks.
Duke Nukem Forever’s First Add-On Content, Hail to the Icons Parody Pack, contains three new game modes, and four new multiplayer maps each with new weapons, including:
- Three All-New Modes – Freeze Tag provides some of the most fun team gameplay in Duke Nukem Forever. Players cooperate to freeze and shatter their opponents in succession for huge point streaks and combos. See who can hold on to the babe the longest in Hot Potato and play free-for-all Duke style in Hail to the King.
- Call of Duke—Duke engages in modern combat in a war-torn city. Foes don’t stand a chance against the Duke when he spams the map with the N00b T00b.
- Sandpit —Players take the role of mini-Duke in a giant sandbox with two bases at either end made out of children’s toys. This map features Sticky Bombs.
- Inferno—Time machine engage! Duke does combat in a hellish landscape of lava and teleporters. Who turned on the 16-bit graphics, and more importantly, where did this DFG come from?
- 2Forts1Bridge—Hats? Duke loves hats. Give him a minigun and he’ll take down all comers.
Duke Nukem: The Doctor Who Cloned Me includes brand new weapons, all-new enemy types and bosses, more Achievements, and brand new interactive items within the world. Additionally, The Doctor Who Cloned Me adds four new multiplayer maps to the mix:
- Sky-High—The alien-infested corporate offices of Pooty, Inc. near the center of Las Vegas. This map includes three indoor floors taken over by the aliens and two rooftops, jump pads, stairwells, and building-to-building combat.
- Command—EDF command center with an imprisoned BattleLord at its core! A two-level map featuring winding stairs, straightaway corridors, and jump pads.
- Drop Zone—Rooftop of Duke’s Lady Killer Casino featuring indoor and outdoor combat and stairwells for platforming, an EDF dropship on landing pad, and a bottomless pit.
- Biohazard—Fight in the Breston Plant Nuclear Power facilities and compete across multiple floors in locker rooms, restrooms with showers, control rooms, and the nuclear waste storage room.
BACK TO MAIN NEWS PAGE