Throw off the shackles of an oppressive motherland and discover the New World!
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization is the third offering in the award winning Civilization IV series. A re-imagining of the classic Colonization game Sid Meier created in 1994, Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization is a total conversion of the Civilization IV engine into a game experience in which players will lead a European nation on their quest to colonize and thrive in the New World. Players will be challenged to guide their people from the oppressive motherland, discover a New World, negotiate, trade and fight as they acquire great power and battle for their freedom and independence.
Minimum System Requirements
Does your Mac meet the minimum requirements?
Find out now by using Mac Match on GameAgent.com!
- Operating System: 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard), 10.7.5 (Lion), 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion) 10.9.5 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite)
- CPU Processor: Intel Core Duo
- CPU Speed: 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB
- Hard Disk Space: 3.5 GB
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 2600
- Video Card (NVIDIA): GeForce 8800
- Video Card (Intel): HD 3000
- Video Memory (VRam): 256 MB
- Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard
- NOTICE: Civilization IV: Colonization Mac no longer supports online multiplayer due to drop of support by Gamespy.
© 2015 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. Developed by Firaxis Games. Sid Meier’s Civilization IV: Colonization, Civ, Civilization, 2K Games, the 2K logo, Firaxis Games, the Firaxis Games logo and Take-Two Interactive Software are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. in the USA and/or foreign countries. Published and distributed in North America by Aspyr Media, Inc. Aspyr and the Aspyr "star" logo are federally registered trademarks of Aspyr Media, Inc. All rights reserved. The ratings icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.