History as you know it, is history.
Sid Meier’s Civilization IV comes-to-life in a beautifully detailed, living 3D world that expands the gameplay experience from its predecessor. This installment takes the franchise to new heights with the addition of new ways to play and win, and new tools to manage and expand your civilization.
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: 10.7.5 (Lion), 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion) 10.9.5 (Mavericks), 10.10.5 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.12 (Sierra)
- CPU Processor: Intel Core Duo
- CPU Speed: 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB
- Hard Disk Space: 3.5 GB
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 2600
- Video Card (NVIDIA): GeForce 8800
- Video Card (Intel): HD 3000
- Video Memory (VRam): 256 MB
- Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard
- NOTICE: Civilization IV Mac no longer supports online multiplayer due to drop of support by Gamespy.
© 2017 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. Sid Meier's Civilization IV, Civ, Civilization, 2K Games, the 2K Games logo, and Take-Two Interactive Software are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Developed by Firaxis Games. Firaxis is a registered trademark of Firaxis Games, Inc. Uses Bink Video. Copyright ©1997-2017 by RAD Game Tools, Inc. Uses Miles Sound System. Copyright ©1991-2017 by RAD Game Tools, Inc. Portions of this software are included under license: ©2017 Scaleform Corporation. All rights reserved.