All new Beyond Earth gameplay and features await!
Rising Tide expands Beyond Earth to new frontiers on the planet’s surface and across its seas, adding more choices and diplomatic options as players build “one more turn” toward a new vision for humanity’s future. New aquatic gameplay will explore the oceans for colonization by dramatically extending the play space, while an overhauled diplomacy system will provide players with additional layers of dynamic choices and options to shape the diplomatic landscape while engaging with the AI and one another.
- Build floating settlements and accessing natural resources hidden beneath the seas of the alien planet, while alien beasts with unique abilities inhabit the water and challenge you in distinctive ways;
- Shape the diplomatic landscape by upgrading traits, changing diplomatic relationships, and leveraging the benefits of your allies, all with political capital;
- Unlock a dynamic set of Diplomatic Traits while activating different combinations in response to the changing world;
- Play as one of four new factions, including the Al Falah, a group of nomad explorers descended from wealthy and resilient Middle Eastern states;
- Invest in multiple Affinities to unlock hybrid Affinity units and upgrades for the first time;
- Collect and combine alien relics via a new Artifact System that unlocks powerful benefits;
- Explore one of two new biomes, Primordial world, an untamed biome rife with volcanic activity and indicative of a chaotic landscape still forming in the new world.