We are next.
Tommy is a Cherokee garage mechanic, refuting his heritage and undecided about his next step in life. His world comes to a halt when an extraterrestrial crisis forces him to awaken spiritual powers from his long-forgotten birthright. Abducted with his people to a menacing mothership orbiting Earth, he sets out to save himself, his girlfriend, and eventually, the entire planet.
- Gravity Flipping – Manipulate gravity by shooting special targets located throughout the sphere. There are also zones in the world where gravity is automatically flipped in various directions.
- Wall Walking – Wall walk surfaces allow Tommy to traverse the sphere’s walls and explore otherwise unreachable areas.
- Death Walking – Death isn’t the end. After losing all of his health, Tommy enters the Death Realm. He must battle the wraiths of fallen spirits to regain both health and spirit energy before returning to his living body.
- Spirit Mode – Tommy can use the power of his ancient ancestors to leave his body and enter a spirit form. Spirit mode allows Tommy to sneak up on enemies, as well as overcome the sphere’s many obstacles.
- Mac to PC Play – With the recent release of the PC patch for Prey, Prey is now cross compatible! Mac users can go online for multiplayer action against their PC friends. Mac users do not have to download a patch to take advantage of cross compatibility.
- iTunes Support – If you have iTunes, simply name a playlist “Prey” and that music will be available to you in the game.